Have you like many other customers from Ankara And Lace also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Ankara And Lace have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Ankara And Lace? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Ankara And Lace has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Ankara And Lace within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Ankara And Lace before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Ankara And Lace, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: