Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Box Furr You?
Often customers of Box Furr You have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Box Furr You? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Box Furr You has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Box Furr You revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Box Furr You within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Box Furr You before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Box Furr You about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: