Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Cat Sticker Club?
Cat Sticker Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Cat Sticker Club? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Cat Sticker Club has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Cat Sticker Club revoked
We will help you fight Cat Sticker Club to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Cat Sticker Club within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Cat Sticker Club before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Cat Sticker Club back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Cat Sticker Club about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: