Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Craftiosity?
Craftiosity have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Craftiosity? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Craftiosity has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Craftiosity revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Craftiosity in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Craftiosity back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!