Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Ensoma?
Often customers of Ensoma have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Ensoma? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Ensoma has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Ensoma revoked
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Ensoma within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Ensoma before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Ensoma back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Ensoma, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: