Do you suspect Give Sunshine of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Give Sunshine have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Give Sunshine? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Give Sunshine has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Give Sunshine revoked
We will help you fight Give Sunshine to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Give Sunshine within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Give Sunshine before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Give Sunshine back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!