Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Heartwood Oak Wine Club?
Heartwood Oak Wine Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Heartwood Oak Wine Club has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Heartwood Oak Wine Club in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Heartwood Oak Wine Club about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: