Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Junior Explorers?
Junior Explorers have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Junior Explorers? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Junior Explorers has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Junior Explorers revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Junior Explorers back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Junior Explorers, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: