Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Mbox?
Mbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Mbox? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Mbox has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Mbox revoked
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Mbox within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Mbox before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Mbox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: