Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Myavana?
Often customers of Myavana have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Myavana has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Myavana revoked
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Myavana about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: