Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Nostalgic Candy Club?
Often customers of Nostalgic Candy Club have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Nostalgic Candy Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Nostalgic Candy Club has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Nostalgic Candy Club revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Nostalgic Candy Club within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Nostalgic Candy Club before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Nostalgic Candy Club about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: