Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from O Fudge Box?
Often customers of O Fudge Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from O Fudge Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once O Fudge Box has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from O Fudge Box in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from O Fudge Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: