Do you suspect Penny Grace of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Penny Grace have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Penny Grace? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Penny Grace has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Penny Grace revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Penny Grace within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Penny Grace before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Penny Grace back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Penny Grace, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: