Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Pley?
Pley have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Pley? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Pley has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Pley about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: