Have you like many other customers from Runnerbox also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Runnerbox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Runnerbox? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Runnerbox has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Runnerbox to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Runnerbox in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Runnerbox, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: