Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Sunbasket?
Sunbasket have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Sunbasket has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Sunbasket revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Sunbasket within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Sunbasket before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Sunbasket back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!