Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Tea Party Box?
Tea Party Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Tea Party Box has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Tea Party Box revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Tea Party Box in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Tea Party Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Tea Party Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: