Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from The Coffee Roaster?
Often customers of The Coffee Roaster have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from The Coffee Roaster? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Coffee Roaster has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Coffee Roaster revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Coffee Roaster within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Coffee Roaster before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Coffee Roaster back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with The Coffee Roaster about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: