Have you like many other customers from The Well Necessities Collection also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of The Well Necessities Collection have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once The Well Necessities Collection has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Well Necessities Collection revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Well Necessities Collection within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Well Necessities Collection before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!