Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from The Women S Shave Club?
The Women S Shave Club have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Women S Shave Club? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Women S Shave Club has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Women S Shave Club revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We will help you fight The Women S Shave Club to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from The Women S Shave Club in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from The Women S Shave Club, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: