Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Treatmint Box?
Treatmint Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Treatmint Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Treatmint Box has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Treatmint Box revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
We will help you fight Treatmint Box to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Treatmint Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Treatmint Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!