Do you suspect Zoobox of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Zoobox have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Zoobox? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Zoobox has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Zoobox revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!