Have you like many other customers from Beanstalk Bundles also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Beanstalk Bundles have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Beanstalk Bundles? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Beanstalk Bundles has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Beanstalk Bundles within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Beanstalk Bundles before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Beanstalk Bundles back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Beanstalk Bundles, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: