Do you suspect Filtersnap of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Filtersnap have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Filtersnap? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Filtersnap has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Filtersnap revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
We will help you fight Filtersnap to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Filtersnap in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Filtersnap back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!