Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Pinup In A Pack?
Often customers of Pinup In A Pack have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Pinup In A Pack has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Pinup In A Pack revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Pinup In A Pack back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!