Do you suspect Pleasure Case of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Pleasure Case have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Pleasure Case has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Pleasure Case within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Pleasure Case before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Pleasure Case back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!