Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from The Whimsical Wino?
Often customers of The Whimsical Wino have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Whimsical Wino? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Whimsical Wino has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Whimsical Wino revoked
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from The Whimsical Wino in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from The Whimsical Wino back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!