Do you suspect Trunk Club of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Trunk Club have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Trunk Club? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Trunk Club has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Trunk Club in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!