Have you like many other customers from Candy Japan also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Candy Japan have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Candy Japan? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Candy Japan has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Candy Japan revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Candy Japan in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Candy Japan back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Candy Japan about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: