Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Celebrate Crate?
Often customers of Celebrate Crate have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Celebrate Crate? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Celebrate Crate has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Celebrate Crate revoked
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Celebrate Crate back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!