Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Engage N Thrive?
Often customers of Engage N Thrive have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Engage N Thrive has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Engage N Thrive in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Engage N Thrive back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Engage N Thrive about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: