Have you like many other customers from Friskykit also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Friskykit have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Friskykit? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Friskykit has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
We will help you fight Friskykit to get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Friskykit within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Friskykit before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Friskykit back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Friskykit, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: