Have you like many other customers from Leny Box also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Often customers of Leny Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Leny Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Leny Box has taken them.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Leny Box revoked
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Leny Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Leny Box about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: