Have you like many other customers from Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care has taken them.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care revoked
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Liv Skin Anti Aging Skin Care, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: