Have you like many other customers from Mitten Crate also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?
Mitten Crate have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Mitten Crate? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Mitten Crate has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Mitten Crate in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!