Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from My Christmas Crate?
My Christmas Crate have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from My Christmas Crate? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once My Christmas Crate has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from My Christmas Crate revoked
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We will help you fight My Christmas Crate to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from My Christmas Crate, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: