Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Orly Color Pass?
Often customers of Orly Color Pass have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Orly Color Pass? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Orly Color Pass has taken them.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Orly Color Pass revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We can help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Orly Color Pass back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Orly Color Pass, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: