Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Style Virtuelle?
Style Virtuelle have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Style Virtuelle? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Style Virtuelle has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Style Virtuelle revoked
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Style Virtuelle in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!