Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Surprise My Pet?
Often customers of Surprise My Pet have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Surprise My Pet has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Surprise My Pet revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
Let us help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Surprise My Pet in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Surprise My Pet back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Surprise My Pet, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: