Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from We Make Collective?
We Make Collective have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from We Make Collective? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once We Make Collective has taken them.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from We Make Collective revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight We Make Collective to get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from We Make Collective in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from We Make Collective back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!