Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Blue Apron?
Often customers of Blue Apron have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Blue Apron? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Blue Apron has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We will help you fight Blue Apron to get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!