Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Honeybee Gardens Buzz Box?
Often customers of Honeybee Gardens Buzz Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Honeybee Gardens Buzz Box has taken them from your account.
A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
We have helped consumers get their money back from Honeybee Gardens Buzz Box in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Honeybee Gardens Buzz Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: