Are you in the same boat as many other customers who also have had money charged on their credit card from Pinkseoul Mask Box?
Pinkseoul Mask Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Pinkseoul Mask Box? Often customers find that it can be extremely difficult having their money returned to their accounts once Pinkseoul Mask Box has taken them.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Pinkseoul Mask Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Pinkseoul Mask Box before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Pinkseoul Mask Box back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Pinkseoul Mask Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: