Do you suspect Bean Bar You of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Often customers of Bean Bar You have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So what do you do now to get your money back? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Bean Bar You has taken them from your account.
Why a chargeback might be a bad idea
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Bean Bar You within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Bean Bar You before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Bean Bar You back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Bean Bar You about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: