Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Panduh Box?
Panduh Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Panduh Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Panduh Box has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Panduh Box revoked
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
In most cases, we can get your money back within 3-4 days
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Panduh Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Panduh Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!