Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from The Austin Bat Box?
Often customers of The Austin Bat Box have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from The Austin Bat Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Austin Bat Box has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Austin Bat Box revoked
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
We can help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Austin Bat Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Austin Bat Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!