Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Tulle La La?
Tulle La La have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Tulle La La? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Tulle La La has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Tulle La La in the past. We have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Tulle La La back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to get started on getting your money back from Tulle La La, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process: