Have you discovered that money has been taken from your credit card from Wanderaway?
Often customers of Wanderaway have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Wanderaway? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Wanderaway has taken them from your account.
Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Wanderaway revoked
- It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
Let us help you get your money back
In most cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Wanderaway within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Wanderaway before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Wanderaway about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: