Do you suspect Brewone of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?
Brewone have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from Brewone? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Brewone has taken them from your account.
Why you should avoid doing a chargeback
One way to deal with such a situation is to do a chargeback, but it can have some very serious consequences that the bank typically will not tell you:
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Brewone revoked
Let us help you get your money back
We have build a business model around helping consumers get their money back. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Brewone back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!
If you want us to contact and speak with Brewone about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: