Have you checked your bank account or received a notification that a withdrawal has been made from Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet?
Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet has taken them from your account.
Your bank might not want to do a chargeback, and neither should you
A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:
- There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
- You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
- Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
- Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
- You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
We can help you get your money back
We have helped consumers get their money back from Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet in the past. We might have a direct contact that will help process the refund of your money. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!
If you want us to contact and speak with Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away: